DOWNLOAD OUR OFFICIAL ANDROID APP
DOWNLOAD VIDEO : Angers 0 vs 5 Paris Saint-Germain (Ligue 1) Highlights 2017/18
Angers 0 – 5 Paris Saint-Germain – Cavani and Mbappé double leads PSG to easy win as Cavani passes 100 Ligue 1 goals in thrashing Angers.
Edinson Cavani became just the third player to score 100+ goals in two of Europe’s top five leagues as PSG smashed Angers 5-0 in Ligue 1.
Edinson Cavani racked up a century of Ligue 1 goals as Paris Saint-Germain smashed Angers 5-0 on Saturday.
Having scored 112 times in Serie A before swapping Italy for the French capital, Cavani is just the third player in the last 20 years to score 100+ goals in two of Europe’s top five leagues – Gonzalo Higuain and Zlatan Ibrahimovic the others.
Cavani’s first breakaway strike came in a dominant first half in which Kylian Mbappe and Julian Draxler latched onto Dani Alves deliveries to score.
Angel Di Maria and Neymar were not at Unai Emery’s disposal at the Stade Raymond Kopa, but it mattered little as the leaders cruised to their 10th league win of the season.
The effervescent Cavani ran almost the length of the field twice inside a minute before scoring his second, taking his tally for the season to 13 in Ligue 1 already, before Mbappe rounded goalkeeper Michel to register his first brace for PSG to cap a fine win.
A trip to last season’s champions Monaco, who are second, lurks later this month, but the Parisians look irresistible on this form, sat in top spot and having qualified for the Champions League last 16 in record-breaking fashion.
A dominant and very impressive display from Unai Emery’s PSG side in the first half and they have fully deserved such a commanding lead. Edinson Cavani scored his 100th Ligue 1 goal for the club, following Kylian Mbappe’s opening goal and Julian Draxler’s chip. Angers have created a number of chances themselves but have failed to make the most of them and as things stand they will need something special to find their way back into this tie.
Five more goals for this free scoring PSG side and it has been another clinical and dominant performance from Unai Emery’s side. Angers fought hard in the second half and looked like they could find a way back into the tie after a change in formation. In the end, PSG had far too much firepower for the home side and ran out comfortable winners in the end to continue their unbeaten start to the season.
Angers 0 – 5 Paris Saint-Germain | French Ligue 1 – Match Highlights
- 5′ 0 – 1 Kylian Mbappé scores from a first real opportunity created by Kylian Mbappe who puts it into the back of the net! A brilliantly weighted cross from the right is met by Mbappe at the front post. He catches it first time with a low volley that bounces beyondMathieu Michel and into the far left corner. Brilliantly taken goal by the French striker. 1-0 PSG.
- 14′ 0 – 2 Julian Draxler doubles PSG’s lead when Dani Alves the creator again as he slots in a brilliant pass into the centre of the box, which Julian Draxler runs onto and chips it first time over the oncoming Michel and into theleft corner of the goal. Top quality play from the away side and they look untouchable at the moment.
- 30′ 0 – 3 Edinson Cavani scores and the PSG break is straight to Mbappe who bursts down the right wing. He onlyhas one defender to beat but he opts to heel flick the ball into the path of Edinson Cavani in the right of the box, who fires it first time intothe right of the goal. It had been coming and Cavani becomes only the second player after Zlatan Ibrahimovic to score 100 Ligue 1 goals for PSG.
- 60′ 0 – 4 Edinson Cavani gets his second and that should kill any hope Angers had of getting back into this game. Draxler plays Cavani into acres of space down the right wing and the Uruguayan striker powers his way towards the box before unleashing an unstoppable shot into the right of the net. Great work from Cavani and far too much poweron it for Michel to do anything about it. 4-0 PSG.
- 84′ 0 – 5 Kylian Mbappé scores his second after a period of messy football the break is suddenly on for PSG! Mbappe shows great workrate and acceleration to powerdown the centre of the pitch. He plays it out wide to Lucas before latching onto the return pass, taking it around Michel and slotting into the bottom left of the goal. Romain Thomas slid in to try and prevent the goal but he could only help it find the corner.
UPLOAD YOUR MUSIC, VIDEO AND ALSO ADVERTISE WITH EKOVIBEZ AT AFFORDABLE RATE TODAY
CALL OR WHATSAPP : +2348034067518 OR +2348100170459
ADD US BBM PIN: 7B594B24
TRENDING DOWNLOADS ON EKOVIBEZ (ONE CLICK DOWNLOAD)