DOWNLOAD OUR OFFICIAL ANDROID APP
What Is Nerve Weakness?
Nerve Weakness also known as nerve palsy is a collective term for a range of nervous disorders that causes weakness or immobility of nerves in some parts of the body.
In some cases it is only temporary and fades over time. However, sometimes it doesn’t respond well to either the passing of time or various treatment options. In that case, nerve weakness possesses a permanent health issue that must be dealt with care.
Nerve weakness means anything from a weakness to a complete paralysis. It can result from any sort of damage to the nerve.
Types of Nerve Weakness
There are three types of nerve weakness in the body, they include:
- Autonomic Nerves:Control the involuntary or partially voluntary activities of the body, including heart rate, blood pressure, digestion and temperature regulation.
- Motor Nerves:Control the movements and actions by passing information from brain and spinal cord to muscles.
- Sensory Nerves:Relay information from skin and muscles back to your spinal cord and brain. The information is then processed to let the feel pain and other sensations.
Since nerves are essential, nerve pain, weakness and damage can seriously affect the quality of life.
Causes of Nerve Weakness
- Autoimmune diseases such as multiple sclerosis, Guillain-Barré syndrome (condition in which the immune system attacks the peripheral nerves), myasthenia gravis, lupus and inflammatory bowel disease
- Compression or trauma
- Diabetes and diabetes neuropathy
- Drug side effects and toxic substances
- Motor neuron diseases
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Infectious disease like Lyme disease, the herpes viruses, HIV and hepatitis C
Symptoms of Nerve Weakness
Autonomic nerve damage or weakness may produce the following symptoms:
- Inability to sense chest pain such as angina or heart attack.
- Excessive sweating or less sweating.
- Dry eyes and dry mouth
- Bladder dysfunction
- Sexual dysfunction
Motor nerves weakness may produce the following symptoms:
- Muscle atrophy
- Twitching or fasciculation
Sensory nerve damage and weakness may result in following symptoms:
- Tingling or prickling
- Problems with positional awareness
Natural Herbal Treatment For Nervous Weakness
- Boil 450 gm Valerian roots into 4 liters of water for 10 minutes and then mix this boiled water into warm bath water and enjoy a relaxing bath. Valerian roots bath is best to fight against nervous disorders, especially insomnia.
- A healthy diet is must for human Nervous system. Eat food rich of Omega 3’s and other healthy fats, Vitamin D3, B Vitamins (especially B12) and Magnesium.
- Many different kinds of herbs are useful to support the nervous system. Tulsi (Holy basil), chamomile and albizia herbs are very good for nervous system health.
- Breathing activities are capable to help move you from a sympathetic nervous system state to a parasympathetic nervous system state. These specific breathing systems give a profound sign to your body that it can relax and they can be utilized to ingrain your body’s own healing abilities. For this do breathing yoga every day for 30 minutes like Pranayama.
- Take one amla (Phyllanthus emblica / amalaki ) form amla murabba every day in the morning with empty stomach. After taking amla do not eat anything for next 1 hour. Children can also take half amla everyday. This will surely improve your nervous system and make your nervous system stronger.
How to make amla murabba / Amla murabba recipe
Take 500 gm green amla, grate those amla (Indian gooseberry) and store in a pot of glass. Now put honey in that pot until the paste of grater amla sinks in honey. After that put that pot under sun rays for 3 to 4 hours for 8 days. After 8 days, your amla murabba will be ready to eat. From 10th day, you can start eating 2 tablespoonful everyday in the morning. The amla murabba made by this procedure is more healthy because we made that without using fire so it has all nutritional value of amla and honey. Honey also increases the power of amla so we should always use honey in place of sugar.
Taking this amla murabba in March – April Or Sept – Oct is beneficial for everyone. This amla murabba not only improve your nervous system but also beneficial for students to improve their brain power and mind capabilities.
Diabetic patients should not take this amla murabba.
Amla Murabba Benefits
Its more beneficial to eat this amla murabba in summer season. If you eat this amla murabba by wrapping silver work on it then it’s very good for the patient of body weakness, body heat and VERTIGO.
Amla murabba is very good to take your body temperature down. It also strengthens your heart, brain, liver and stomach. It improves your memory and concentration power. Improvement in brain also prevent vertigo. If you feel headache in morning after wake up then it’s also helpful in that. Rather than taking anything in breakfast if you take this amla murabba then it cleans your stomach, improve your body strength and improve facial glow. The amla murabba made by this procedure above is very healthy for a pregnant lady and her child. Amla also improves skin color & complexion.
UPLOAD YOUR MUSIC, VIDEO AND ALSO ADVERTISE WITH EKOVIBEZ AT AFFORDABLE RATE TODAY
CALL OR WHATSAPP : +2348034067518 OR +2348100170459
ADD US BBM PIN: 7B594B24
TRENDING DOWNLOADS ON EKOVIBEZ (ONE CLICK DOWNLOAD)